So I don’t know about you but I love me some ice cream. However, my stomach and dairy, specifically milk based products, don’t really get along (not that it stops me – I have an obsession with cheese so…). So when I came across all these ‘nice- cream’ recipes on my Pinterest page, I knew I had to try it out to keep those ice-cream cravings at bay. As I said in my chocolate chip banana bread recipe, I like things simply done and obviously, this is no exception.
- 8 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
Things you can add on (Unfortunately I didn’t have these on hand, maybe next time):
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 packet of gingerbread cookies (broken up or crumbled)
- Blend everything in a food processor or a high speed blender until smooth and fully combined.
- Add in the broken up pieces of the cookie and mix together.
- Place in a container and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sending you lots of good vibes,